Vision & Mission
UMP as an industry-preferred partner in research, development and commercialisation of new industrial services, processes and products from 2010 onwards.
To focus on market-driven applied research and development of commercially viable new industrial services, processes and products in partnership with industry and to develop the entrepreneurs who will own the ventures
- Successful in obtaining funding from funding bodies only for applied researches that have commercial potential.
- Successful in identifying industrial partners for applied research and successful in collaborating with them.
- Successful in obtaining funding from funding bodies for fundamental researches that support and fill the gaps in applied researches already funded by funding bodies.
- Business plans for the development and commercialization of services, processes and products resulting from applied research conducted at UMP are successfully updated once every four months, and promptly submitted for development and pre-commercialization grants once they become viable.
- MSc and PhD candidates are successful in the fundamental, applied and developmental researches conducted, successful in entrepreneurship training, and are duly awarded the respective qualifications.
- MSc and PhD graduates conducting the fundamental, applied and developmental researches and trained in entrepreneurship become successful technopreneurs and collaborate with UMP in more research, development and commercialization.